Check here if you need answers or are having problems with the Text Editor or the Title Editor.

Moderators: Derry, Goldie, Harpo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentDiscussion TopicHow can I get non-standard characters to appear correctly in my text? (e.g ß, é, å)Harpo044179 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicWhen I use italics in a Title object the edge of the last letter is cut offHarpo02769 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicWhen I view text in Mozilla based browser (FireFox) the text seems to overlap.Harpo06087 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicI copied text into the Text Editor and now it looks strangeDerry036235-star Rating (1 Vote)
No New ContentDiscussion TopicI am having problems editing a link, or adding text after itDerry03612 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicWhy does my text look different on other computersDerry048065-star Rating (1 Vote)
No New ContentDiscussion TopicWhy don't my links work?Derry05685 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicHow do I add more information to a link?Derry011906 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicHow do I link to a specific area of a page (creating a bookmark)Derry0131215-star Rating (1 Vote)
No New ContentDiscussion TopicTopic Shortcut How do I link pages from the same project together?Harpo0349114-star Rating (3 Votes)