New
Find
Notify
Tools

this program rocks!
 Login/Join

Working Mechanic
posted
I've been using SS for over a year now. I've seen and tried all the others, Frontpage, Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup, and many others. Not 1 other program EVEN comes close to the value of SS!

Any one out there even doubting a purchase of this program should quickly reconsider. For a mere $49, and excellent support help, you'll make a wise decision, and go with the best software, ever!

It will be a cold day in #*!# before I ever stop using SS. Buy it today!

Posts: 57 | Registered: September 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Derry
posted Hide Post
Thanks bubba! Compliments go a long way around here

We always appreciate a kind word here Smile

- Derry

Posts: 4340 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: January 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honorary 'Venerable' Mechanic
Picture of AndyP
posted Hide Post
I have submitted a review on three seperate occasions to cnet download.com and none of them have appeared Confused

Posts: 1303 | Location: Brighton UK | Registered: January 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru 'Power' Mechanic
Picture of Bruceee
posted Hide Post
Keep trying! I had to have two tries before mine was accepted. Maybe your review is not of the same high standard as the ones already there... Wink

Posts: 11364 | Location: Wellington, New Zealand | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working Mechanic
posted Hide Post
I agree this is a superb program and excellent value. I have tried a bunch of other programs, including Dreamweaver, which costs around $400 and does almost everything except clean your house and make coffee for you. I was told Dreamweaver was "very intuitive." Hogwash! (don't get me wrong, Dreamweaver is a great program). Sitespinner is very user-friendly and intuitive. No other program that I have tried even comes close. It is well worth the $49! And the support that I have received in the user forum has been outstanding.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bob3,

Posts: 23 | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working Mechanic
posted Hide Post
I have also tried & purchased programs like MX, FrontPage and CoffeeCup software and not one comes close to SiteSpinner - and with the user forums staff who are always there when you need 'em!

INVALUABLE!!

Posts: 21 | Location: Blackpool, UK | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Derry
posted Hide Post
Smile

- Derry

Posts: 4340 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: January 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Junior Mechanic
posted Hide Post
I concur, I have just purchased SiteSpinner today after using the trial version to setup some websites.
I have also tried many other web building programs and agree with you all.
This program was the EXACT one I was looking for. It does the job exactly as I require it to be done.
Thanks to the SiteSpinner DEV team... Big Grin

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honorary Mechanic
posted Hide Post
Yep siree its gonna be a leader to follow is Sitspinner. I love this proggie and the support is just the biz. Spend the little they ask for this and yer bucks are well spent. aint nothing out there thats even close to SS.

Pjay

Posts: 180 | Location: UK West Yorkshire | Registered: July 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Derry
posted Hide Post
As alway, we appreciate the support, and always appreciate a post here.

This kind of support might just encourage us to release other products Smile

- Derry

Working Mechanic
posted Hide Post
What a relief to finally download an editor that is actualy pretty intuitive...

Today I have looked at MacroMedias suite, CoffeeCup, Hotdog, HoTMetaL and some others and SiteSpinner is the only one that looks like I won't have to learn a new career to design my web site.

PLUS, when I published my tests they worked the same in IE as in Firefox unlike some of the others.

You guys can count on a purchase on my next payday. Guranteed!

Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

Posts: 13 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: February 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Harpo
posted Hide Post
Thank you. If you are happy we are happy.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: January 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working Mechanic
posted Hide Post
As promised....purchased.

Thanks for your hard work. I'll be reading a lot in here for a while now!

Posts: 13 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: February 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Harpo
posted Hide Post
No...Thank you!

Junior Mechanic
posted Hide Post
Tried a few of the programmes out there including a "demo" version of Dreamweaver.With Site Spinner I had my own webpage up and running in around 1 hour. Now I have to pretty it up a bit Smile

My halfhearted attempt at teaching myself html was a dismal failure. So my hat off to the devs for providing a true WYSIWYG programme for technically challenged people like myself. Any simpler and even my grandad could use it.

Not very often I pay for stuff but I've made an exception here Razz

Posts: 5 | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Harpo
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! We are glad you are enjoying it.

Honorary Mechanic
Picture of Harold Sitton
posted Hide Post
I posted a review several months ago assuming it would be accepted. I didn't think to actually check until stumbling upon this thread. I checked. It's not there.

I would have re-submitted earlier if I had known reviews didn't always appear on first submission. If there were some way to make members aware that multiple submissions might be required, more favorable comments might appear. I am appreciative enough that I will readily re-submit and check until it appears now. I just didn't know.

Harold....re-submitting

Posts: 127 | Location: travel | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru 'Power' Mechanic
Picture of Bruceee
posted Hide Post
It wasn't until my second attempt that C/net accepted my review.

I don't think it's a reflection on the quality of your review -- rather it's a reflection on the quality of C/net's administration Smile

Posts: 11364 | Location: Wellington, New Zealand | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working Mechanic
posted Hide Post
just thought I'd add something on the end here about all you people on the forum - it's so rare to find people so patient and kind (same questions coming up and you always answer so politely and carefully). Shame you're not working over on the Mozilla forums where everyone spends their time arguing, back-biting and abusing each other.
And thanks a million for the best website program ever.

Posts: 23 | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VM Staff
Picture of Harpo
posted Hide Post
Well we're very glad you like it! Thanks for letting us know.