SiteSpinner: Support    SiteSpinner Community Forums and FAQs    SiteSpinner: Community Forums and FAQs  Hop To Forum Categories  Working with Code    How do I create a form that visitors can fill out?

Moderators: Derry, Goldie, Harpo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I create a form that visitors can fill out?
 Login/Join

VM Staff
Picture of Derry
posted
SiteSpinner V2.7 and Web Engine (beta) have a Form Editor built in. On the top tool bar, go to Help > Tutorials > Forms for help. There is also an example form in the Templates folder.

An separate tool is WebFormDesigner that lets you easily create advanced Forms for your site. They even include instructions on how to integrate the forms with SiteSpinner/Web Engine.

Of course, you can always add Form Code to a SiteSpinner or Web Engine page by pasting the code into the Code Editor.

If you encounter any difficulties post a note to the '...how do I' form for help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Derry,

- Derry

Posts: 4374 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: January 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post